Update Contact/Personal Information

To update your contact information (address, phone numbers, and email) please access the Student Portal (my.devry.edu). If you prefer, you may also submit the Contact Information Update Form to your location. Please note that it is solely the student's responsibility to keep this information current.

To change your name or gender, please submit the Change of Personal Information Form to your location with documentation.

DeVry Westminster Campus Community Web Site Home | Student Central | Student Services | Academics | Financial Info | Admissions | Career Services | Community Outreach | Westminster Campus | Colorado Springs Center