The Library supports the DeVry Colorado curriculum with books, technical journals, and non-print media providing access to information in the fields of business, computer science, electronics, telecommunications, and network security. Additional materials are available on a variety of topics, as well as magazines and newspapers. The library subscribes to online databases and a virtual library of e-books that are available 24/7.
The DeVry Colorado Library provides the following services for its patrons:
- A growing collection of materials on a variety of technical and general interest that are identified using the Voyager online catalog.
- Access to online databases, including EBSCOhost, LexisNeis, ProQuest ABI/INFORM Global, Faulkner FACCTS, Plunkett Research, and several e-book databases such as Books 24x7, ebrary and EBSCO e-book collections.
- Interlibrary loan of materials throughout the United States from other academic and public libraries.
- Research support and services.
- Career materials on resume preparation, cover letters, job interviewing, and company lists.
- Laptop computers for a 4-hour checkout period.
1870 West 122nd Ave.
Westminster, CO 80234
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday and all DeVry University holidays
Located in room 117
Director: Morganne Wagoner-Perry, MLS
Circulation desk staff: 303-280-7620